Texts that do not meet the editorial requirements may be rejected.
- The text has not been published anywhere or is not the subject of proceedings in another journal.
- The text is in Microsoft Word format.
- The text has been formatted in accordance with the author's guidelines specifying the style and the rules for bibliography.
- 5 line spacing; font size, 12 points; italics rather than underlines (except website addresses); all drawings and tables are placed in the text in the appropriate places (not at the end).
- The maximum volume of an article is about 40,000 characters (including spaces).
- Works that do not match the magazine's profile, do not meet the ethical and editorial requirements will not be subjected to the publishing process.
The editors accept works written in Word (doc or docx), if the text contains special characters and symbols, tables or drawings, please also provide a PDF version. Provide sources for all photos, drawings, diagrams and charts. We do not include illustrative materials in the text to which the authors have no copyrights
Requirements for formatting: A4, Times New Roman font 12p, in footnotes 10p, line spacing 1.5, paragraph 10. Margins dimensions: top 25 mm, bottom 35 mm, left 35 mm, right 35. There can be italicized and bold parts of text. Italics are the words and phrases discussed in the text, foreign words and titles of books, chapters and articles. The titles of magazines are placed within quotation marks. Do not use underline or capitalize the text.
The order of the initial part of the text:
- Name (s) and surname (left alignment)
- Affiliation (left alignment)
- ORCID number (full reference). Persons who do not yet have an ORCID number are requested to obtain it (via the website: https://orcid.org/) (left alignment)
- email (left alignment)
- Title of the text in Polish / in the language in which the text was written
- Title of the text in English
- Keywords in Polish / in the language in which the text was written
- Keywords in English
- Summary in Polish / in the language in which the text was written
- Summary in English
For articles in English, the title, summary and keywords should be provided in another congress language
summary in Polish (another congress language) and English (100 to 300 words)
Please check the language correctness of your translations before sending them to the editor.
Descriptive footnotes should be numbered placed under the main text on the given page. (continuous numbering).
Bibliographic notes (so-called internal notes) should be placed in the text and contain the author's name, year of publication and page, e.g. (Kowalski 2018: 15). For two items from the same year bibliography reference number should be used, e.g. (Kowalski 1, 2018: 15)
Bibliography should be provided at the end of the article. It can only contain items that are referenced in the text
Author's surname, name initial, year of publication in brackets, colon, title in italics, coma, place of publication, coma, year of publication, full stop at the end.
For edited papers, we add an annotation (ed.) after the author's name.
For translations, please also provide the name of the translator.
Author's surname, first name initial, year of publication in brackets, colon, title in italics, period, journal title in quotation marks, journal number, coma, pages (beginning and end of the article), full stop at the end
Chapter in the monograph
Author's surname, first name initial, year of publication in brackets, colon, title in italics, coma [in:] and monograph title in italics, coma, ed., then editor's first name initial and last name, coma, place of publication, coma, pages (initial and final of the chapter), full stop at the end
Surname and initial of the name of the author of the quoted text, year in brackets, colon, title in italics, "Page name", <link>, date of access in brackets, full stop at the end.
Wprowadzone do systemu dane i osobowe oraz adresy e-mail będą wykorzystywane wyłącznie do celów wydawniczych czasopisma.